PC Optimization Service
What is PC Optimization Service?
PC optimization is a service from Geek Assist, that makes your PC much faster, more stable such that it uses the system’s resources optimally. In general terms, PC Optimization is a specialized PC tune-up. Most of our customers use our PC Optimization service once a month, that ensures its stability, speed and reliability. Moreover it saves a lot on your time and maintenance.
The service includes a set of well defined process that include a complete system evaluation, scanning registry, removing unnecessary programs, detecting background programs and services, and customizing your computer’s settings that improve overall performance.
Irate over extremely slow response of your system? If so, then you are just a call away to reap the benefits of online PC optimization support from Geek Assist.
Is your computer slow?
Does it take a Lot of time to start up? Does it stop responding every now and then?
There are many reasons for a computer to become slow.
some of them are:
– We provide windows error fix support.
– Too many programs installed
– Junkware / adware installed – Programs designed specifically to display a lot of ads at the expense of your PC’s resources
– Bad hard disk drive or at near full capacity
– Temporary internet files and browser cache accumulated over a period of time.
– Disk fragmentation
Keeping your system optimized once a month not only ensures its smooth functioning, but also saves you a lot of time ,money and frustration.
PC Optimization includes –
1) Analyzing and evaluating your system resources.
2) A General System Cleanup – Removing unnecessary programs and files.
3) Fixing your hard disk drives for errors.
4) Optimize your hard disk performance.
5) Cleaning up windows registry
6) Software Installation that keep your system clean.
7) Decreasing system startup time
Our scope of services
- Recommend solutions to improve PC speed
- Delete temporary files
- Upgrade applications
- We provide web browser service to make your internet browser faster.
- Remove webpage histories and cookies
- Remove futile encrypted webpages
- Delete spyware, and aid in shielding your computer from viruses.we provide virus removal services as well
How much time does the PC Optimisaion service take?
– Typically PC optimization takes around 30 to 45 minutes but can take longer depending on number of files you have
Will this involve deleting my files?
– No, your personal files will not be affected. In a rare case where your PC is slow due to a near full capacity hard drive,
we will ask you to move some large files on an external drive.
Will I have to pay anything extra for the cleanup software?
– No. All of the cleanup software we use is free of any additional cost
What kind of improvement can I expect from this service?
– It depends on several factors varying across different computers, but we always try to identify the root cause
and fix it. A PC optimization does have a visible improvement on the boot time, as well as on browsing speed.